- transfer for 2 visits, legal maintenance and services of translator;
- preliminary medical examination;
- selection of the most suitable method of treatment;
- medicines for the patient;
- puncture of ovaries of the donor and receiving the eggs;
- preparation of the sperm;
- fertilization of the cells;
- cultivation of embryos for 120 hours;
- transfer of embryos in uterine cavity;
- cryopreservation of the remained embryos for 1 year;
- supervision of development of the pregnancy.
Payment for the program should be conducted according to the following schedule before each stage of the program:
1 st stage after signing the contract – 2 450 €
2 nd stage in the day of puncture – 2 450 €
The program is conducted by the high-qualified team of our specialists: fertility specialist, embryologists, and implantology specialists, geneticist, anaesthetic and medical coordinators. 4 of 5 IVF programs with egg donor are successful at the first attempt (statistic based on the women in the age of 30-55 who’ve used fresh donor’s cells). All our patients are provided with individual qualified approach and treatment.