Coordination and Control
Coordination of the Medical Programme
We cooperate with the leading clinics of Ukraine and other countries of the world, which have a wide experience in the field of assisted reproductive technologies and have achieved high success rates in treatment of infertility.
Our partner-clinics work not only with the citizens of Ukraine, but also with the citizens of other countries. Their staffs is highly qualified, speaks foreign languages, and have completed training in rendering services for different categories of patients. In clinics there are day patient departments, surgery blocks, and advanced equipment only. A lot of medical institutions have their own laboratories, which gives an opportunity to perform cytogenetic, andrological and other researches simultaneously. However, we understand that opinions of other highly qualified specialists in medicine are very important to us. That’s why we offer our clients an additional coordination of medical program, which includes:
- services of a representative at the medical institutions;
- independent counseling on medical issues.
We are able to provide a full coordination of a medical program of a surrogate motherhood and donorship, beginning with the initial medical examination, stimulation, transfer of an embryo, during pregnancy and finishing with legal support after the child birth.
If required we can also engage an independent medical experts to consult our clients on the issues they may have.
Supervision Over a Surrogate
On a client demand we can provide a supervisor to monitor and render assistance to a Surrogate during entire pregnancy period. Lately supervision has become a very popular service especially when medical care for a Surrogate is involved.
Supervisor — is a specially authorized employee of the company (a majority of our supervisors has secondary or higher medical education), who supervises over his surrogate mother’s observance of terms of the agreement with the Intended Parents and the clinic as well.
Under these conditions, a supervisor controls a Surrogate over following doctor’s prescriptions and recommendations, eating healthy food, taking medication in time, attending procedures, undergoing medical tests, etc.Periodically, a supervisor makes reports, which are sent to the company and to the Intended Parents.
A supervisor can report (file a formal note) on facts of violation of terms of the agreement. Besides the functions of monitoring, a supervisor shall always help a surrogate mother in case of any difficulties.We can offer several supervision options:
- Medical — a supervisor assists only in medical programme run: controls fulfillment of doctors’ prescriptions and recommendations, takes a health checkup of his surrogate, provides and controls other medical procedures, which are essential during pregnancy care.
- Complete — a supervisor is present from 9:00 to 18:00 in the same apartment with Surrogate (supervisors work in shifts). The service includes: nursing care, accompanying when visiting the clinic, shops, walking in a park, etc;
- Partial — supervisor visits Surrogate on certain days (hours) to control her pregancy, accompanies her when visiting clinics, shops, during her walk in a park, etc., etc by arrangement.
Payment depends on the chosen type of supervision: either daily or per hour (see Prices for Services).